Delta Mews, London, NW7
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
1,905 sq. ft.
(177 sq. m.)
- Town House
- 4 Double bedrooms
- integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobes
- Roof terrace
- Close to Mill Hill East Station
The property comprises of a spacious kitchen/ dining room with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, living room with a step-out balcony, three double bedrooms
Further benefits include a well-tended rear garden, driveway and underground parking, Roof Terrace, private balcony and the property is well-located for Mill Hill East Station and amenities.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Delta Mews, London, NW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill East Station0.4 miles
- West Finchley Station0.9 miles
- Woodside Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The Complete Letting Service
As the largest independent family-run estate agency in North and North West London, we have been helping people fulfil their property dreams since 1964.
In fact, Martyn Gerrard were one of the first Estate Agents to let properties back in the '70s, so you can rely on our knowledge and experience.
Professionalism is important to us. That is why our Managing Director Mr Simon Gerrard was President of NA
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BDC220625_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.