Grenfell Avenue, Sunnyhill, Derby
- Let available date:
- £836A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom semi-detached
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen / dining room
- Utility room and downstairs W/C
- Bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Good sized rear garden
- Close proximity to Derby city centre
- Excellent road links: A38/A50/M1
Sunnyhill is also very close to all major employers around Derby such as Rolls Royce, Toyota, Bombardier.
The property comprises an entrance hallway, two reception rooms and kitchen / diner with integrated electric oven / hob. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs W/C.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. Three piece white bathroom suite with shower over the bath.
Outside there is a good sized garden with storage shed to the rear and off road parking to the front.
UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Offered on an unfurnished basis.
Available mid-late August 2022.
Council tax band: B
Initial tenancy term: 12 months
Sorry, no pets
To see details of our Permitted Payments for tenants, please visit the Permitted Payments page on our website: These can also be viewed on the 'Tenancy Info' link on the Rightmove property listing.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of great importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These particulars do not form a contract or part of a contract.
Grenfell Avenue, Sunnyhill, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station0.9 miles
- Derby Station2.1 miles
- Spondon Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Assured Lettings is a family based partnership, owned and managed by brother and sister Rob Hall and Becky Perry. We operate in the South Derbyshire area, covering Castle Donington, Chellaston, Kegworth, Melbourne, Stenson Fields and the surrounding towns and villages.
We are your local lettings specialist, we live and breathe lettings and pride ourselves on offering a transparent, personal and professional service. We will always go that extra mile to ensure that our landlords and tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102804000173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assured Lettings, Stenson Fields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.