Watermill Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Let available date:
- £3,173A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Eight Bedroom
- Detached House
- Semi-Rural Location
- Large Gardens
- Seven Ensuites And A Family Bathroom
- Four Reception Rooms
- Stunning Finish
- Large Parking Area
- Private Balcony
- Available from 01/07/22
Finished to a high specification throughout, the property benefits from eight bedrooms with seven of them having en-suites, a family bathroom, four reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen that includes fridge freezer and dishwasher, utility room that includes a washing machine, cloakroom w.c and a cellar. The bi-fold doors leads out on to the patio and also offers large gardens around the property.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing throughout and drive way with ample space.
Pets are considered upon negotiation and where accepted, at an extra £25pcm.
An annual household income of £82,500 will be required for the affordability criteria of this property.
The minimum tenancy length is 12 Months.
Living Room -
Three Reception Rooms -
Eight Bedrooms -
Eight Bathrooms -
Council Tax Band F - £3,193 Per Annum -
BrochuresWatermill Lane, Bexhill-On-SeaBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Watermill Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexhill Station1.8 miles
- Collington Station1.9 miles
- Crowhurst Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Oakfield Estate Agents; a leading independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent in East Sussex with properties for sale and let in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Since opening the doors of our first branch in Hastings in 1996, Oakfield Estate Agents have strived to set new standards in Estate Agency to put us ahead of our competitors.
We offer a personal service tailored to our clients and go that extra mile to ensure every client experience with Oakfield Estate Agents is a p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31611722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Bexhill-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.