Station Road, DE74
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 BED APARTMENT OVER THREE FLOORS
- GROUND - ENTRANCE AND UTILITY AREA
- FIRST - KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
- SECOND - 2 BEDROOMS
- NEWLY BUILT - ENERGY EFFICIENT
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO KEGWORTH CENTER
Build in 2018 so very energy efficient and cheaper to run.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hall with stairs to first floor and utility and storage area.
The first floor consist of the kitchen and lounge with landing to second floor.
The second floor consists of two double bedrooms.
Early viewing recommended.
Approximate room sizes as follows:
Kitchen/lounge - 6.1m by 5.0m
Bed 1 - 3.4m by 3.0m
Bed 2 - 3.1m by 2.0m
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Station Road, DE74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Long Eaton Station3.2 miles
- Attenborough Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Sharpe Properties has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivere
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46StationRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharpe Properties, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.