Petrel Drive, Louth
- Let available date:
- £1,380A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Two Parking Spaces
- En Suite
Council Tax Band D
Length of tenancy: minimum fixed term period 6 months, becoming a monthly contractual periodic tenancy thereafter. 12 month tenancies may be negotiable at the discretion of the applicant/landlord.
No pets without express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Petrel Drive, Louth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station12.7 miles
About the agent
Stevens Property Management Ltd has been established since 1993 and provides a complete professional service in the rental property market. Our property management department currently handles the short and long term letting of around 500 properties in Louth and the surrounding areas, for both private and company clients.
Every day we are inundated with enquiries from prospective tenants, so we are confident that we can rent your property out for you, ensuring you receive a regular mont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102485001326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevens Property Management Ltd, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.