Carshalton Road, Sutton, SM1
- FIRST FLOOR Flat
- Goodsize Reception and Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Balcony
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Solid Herringbone Flooring
- EPC Rating C
- Well-connected Location
- Close to Good Schools
- 972 Year Lease
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Belvoir is pleased to offer this well-proportioned, two double bedroom apartment located on the first floor of a private purpose-built development in the heart of Sutton. It’s an ideal home for families or for rental investment!
The property compromises of a generous sized reception to relax in, a nice private balcony, a spacious modern kitchen, a bright family bathroom, and two impressive double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe for ample storage options. The flat is modern decorated, with gorgeous solid wood herringbone flooring, and gas central heating.
The area is so well-served with easy access to Sutton, Carshalton and Carshalton Beeches for restaurants, pubs, shops, leisure amenities and parks. An extensive range of excellent primary and secondary schools including Manor Park Primary School, Sutton Grammar School and St Philomena’s Catholic High School are within walking distance. Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to make this distinctive dream home your own!EPC rating: C. Council tax band: C, Domestic rates: £1718, Tenure: Share of freehold, Annual service charge: £1543,
3.87m x 3.88m
3.65m x 3.99m
2.6m x 3.73m
2.74m x 3.16m
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Carshalton Road, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carshalton Beeches Station0.4 miles
- Carshalton Station0.6 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.