Henry Darlot Drive,London,NW7 1NP
- Let available date:
- £2,015A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
663 sq. ft.
(62 sq. m.)
- Brand new
- 1 Bedroom apartment
- South facng
- Overlooking Panoramic Park
- Large balcony
- Private parking space
- 663 sq ft
- Quote AS0339 for viewings
**QUOTE REF AS0339**
Aaron Shohet Property are delighted to present this Immaculately presented 1-bedroom apartment set within the popular Millbrook Park Development.
Located in the latest Taylor Wimpey phase of the development, the property is well proportioned offering considerable living space with a large open-plan kitchen and reception with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lush green Panoramic Park, luxury master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes leading to a large South-facing balcony and a modern bathroom suite with bathtub and vanity mirror with ample storage.
The property also has an allocated parking space in a private car park. The apartment is brand new having never been lived in and has modern and stylish feel.
Inglis Apartments is set within the newest phase of Millbrook Park developed by Taylor Wimpey. Located less than 500m from Mill Hill East Zone 4 Northern Line Station and the Co-op, the property is also short walk to Waitrose and Virgin Active as well as being next door The Plaza, which will benefit from Amazon Go and other shops once completed.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Henry Darlot Drive,London,NW7 1NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill East Station0.4 miles
- West Finchley Station1.0 miles
- Woodside Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L6452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.