Buxton Street, Shoreditch, London, E1
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY **
- Fantastic location for transport and amenities
- Two double bedrooms
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Shower room and guest WC
- Circa 829 sq.ft.
- Lots of fitted storage
- Moments from Brick Lane
- Double glazing
The property is situated on the first floor of a small purpose built block overlooking Allen Gardens.
Comprising 2 double bedrooms, a shower room, separate eat-in kitchen, additional guest WC, and spacious living and dining area.
Further benefits include a large hallway and plenty of fitted storage throughout.
The property is ideally located for all the amenities of Shoreditch, Whitechapel and Bethnal Green. Popular Brick Lane is a short 2 minute (approx.) walk away, as is Spitalfields City Farm.
There are several transport links within easy reach:
0.4 miles to Shoreditch High Street overground station (Zone 1)
0.5 miles to Whitechapel station (Zone 2) - District, Hammersmith & City, and Elizabeth line.
0.6 miles to Bethnal Green overground station (Zone 2).
0.7 miles to London Liverpool Street station (Zone 1) - Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and the Elizabeth line.
A number of well connected bus routes run from Bethnal Green Road and Commercial Street, and a Santander cycle stand is located outside the building on Buxton Street.
Deposit: 5 Weeks (circa £2,307)
Council Tax Band: B
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
EPC Rating: C
Minimum Tenancy Length: Negotiable, but 12 months preferred.
Buxton Street, Shoreditch, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.3 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET220056_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.