Lexington Drive, HAYWARDS HEATH
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Zero Deposit Guarantee Option Available
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open- Plan Living Area
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Large Balcony
- Modern & Immaculate Throughout
- Energy Rating A
** Zero Deposit Guarantee Option Available ** A superb bright and extremely spacious apartment with two double bedrooms a large reception with good size balcony, a stunning kitchen, two good bathrooms and parking.
** Zero Deposit Guarantee Option Available ** This modern two bedroom apartment is situated between the town of Haywards Heath and the idyllic village of Lindfield. The apartment is neutrally decorated throughout and is immaculately presented with a contemporary feel.
The property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen comprising of an electric oven with gas hob, integral fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washer/ dryer. The spacious living and dining area includes UPVC French doors, leading out onto a large balcony.
The apartment also boasts two double bedrooms; both with fitted, mirrored wardrobes. The master bedroom includes an en- suite shower room. The main bathroom includes a bath with shower attachment, W/C and basin. The hallway hosts a telephone entry system.
This is a must- see apartment, offered unfurnished.
Open- plan kitchen with integral appliances including fridge/ freezer, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob.
Open- plan living room with TV and telephone point and balcony.
Main bathroom with bath, shower attachment, W/C and basin.
Master bedroom with fitted, mirrored wardrobes and en- suite bathroom.
En- suite bathroom with large shower, W/C and basin.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Lexington Drive, HAYWARDS HEATH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.2 miles
- Burgess Hill Station4.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Haywards Heath for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0515M4920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.