Quadrant Road, Richmond
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEW bathroom suite
- Newly Painted and decorated throughout
- Brand New Carpet
- Restored Wooden Floors
- Large open plan living room
- Available now!
- Central Richmond Location
- Virtual Tour Available
There is an extensive fitted & smart kitchen, with an abundance of built-in cupboards-great storage! A generous sized master bedroom with a recently fitted en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath). Large sash windows throughout, excellent storage, stylish, light and airy. Your own secure cupboard housed in the internal communal hallway (shared by only 1 other flat). Available Mid August and offered unfurnished.
Council tax D £2,021.53 approx
Council Tax Band: D
Quadrant Road, Richmond
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Richmond Station0.1 miles
- North Sheen Station0.8 miles
- St. Margarets Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Castor Bay Property.
We specialise in promoting houses for sale using our unique "30-Day Sale Campaign" to make the process of selling your home easier and quicker. Understanding how people buy property for sale, our marketing generates excitement and competition, achieving the best price in a positive and honest way.
Our experienced property sales team with over 30+ years experience, achieving excellent results for property sellers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castor Bay Property Ltd, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.