Bellfield Road, Coalburn, Lanark, ML11
- Extended, picturesque detached cottage in quiet, idyllic setting.
- Deceptively large inside - spacious lounge and kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Stunning views front and rear.
- Great rural location yet still close to amenities.
- Large back garden.
- Large detached garage and long driveway.
- French doors opening to rear decked area
Whether you’re sitting out on the rear deck having breakfast or relaxing with a glass or two as the sun sets, we have no doubt you will be asking yourself ‘Why didn’t I do this before?’
The large back garden is ideal for growing vegetables and for keeping a greenhouse, and if you really want to go the whole hog and embrace the good life, it could easily accommodate a chicken coop and a couple of goats.
Loganbank Cottage offers an abundance of charm throughout and caters for a wide range of buyers looking for a relaxing outlook with great country walks and nature on your doorstep. Life will feel that bit sunnier.
The accommodation offers versatile living throughout with a generous lounge, a country style kitchen with an island unit and a larder area for further storage and wide French doors leading to the rear deck and garden. There are two double bedrooms and also a study area which could be turned into a further bedroom or added storage. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom with a four piece suite including separate shower.
The grounds of this cottage provide a real ‘wow’ factor due the stunning location. The rear garden offers space to develop the property subject to planning consent and also accommodates a multiple car driveway that leads to the detached garage.
Coalburn Village offers amenities such as shops, a gymnasium, a school and a pub. Further amenities can be found in Lesmahagow and Lanark, with supermarkets, train stations, restaurants, bars and bistros only a short distance away.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bellfield Road, Coalburn, Lanark, ML11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lanark Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Countrywide has a network of over 12 high street branches in the West of Central Scotland. It is part of the UK’s largest estate agency group, with over 1300 offices across the UK.
• Estate Agency
• Financial Services
• New Homes
• Property Auctions
• Residential Lettings
• Chartered Surveyors
Our Hamilton branch is situated on Cadzow Street in the town centre and covers a wide range of areas across South and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM220235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.