Western Circus, Acton, London
- HIGH QUALITY
- BRAND NEW
- ENTRY PHONE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Western circus makes for an ideal first home, as Acton offers a life style of vibrant restaurants, pubs & green spaces.
This one bedroom home has a flowing open plan layout, lounge / kitchen / diner with FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES & BALCONY.
Close to all amenities, planed on-site supermarket & just a 5-minute walk to East Acton station, there are excellent links into London. Nearby Old Oak Common overground station will soon be the only station in the UK to connect with both Crossrail and HS2
(Photographs are for illustration purposes only).
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Diner - 5.92 x 4.37 (19'5" x 14'4") -
Kitchen - 3.30 x 2.11 (10'9" x 6'11") -
Bedroom - 4.90 x 2.69 (16'0" x 8'9") -
Bathroom - 2.11 x 2.01 (6'11" x 6'7") -
Balcony - 4.47 x 1.75 (14'7" x 5'8") -
BrochuresWestern Circus, Acton, LondonBrochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Western Circus, Acton, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station1.3 miles
- East Acton Station1.2 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Buying or selling your home is an emotional experience. It’s as much about gut-feeling, personality and relationships, as it is about the price.
As one of London’s leading independent estate agents with more than 30 years experience, Churchill & Mathesons has built-up an enviable reputation for striking the perfect balance between the head and the heart.
We are renowned for providing skilled advice, effective marketing and contemporary technology that gives you the best pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31616978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill & Mathesons Estate Agents, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.