Chesterfield Drive, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EQ
- Traditional Semi-Detached House Offering Scope For Modernisation & Improvement
- An Excellent Opportunity To Create A Special Home To New Owners Specifications
- Potential To Extend Subject To Obtaining The Necessary Planning Consents
- Lovely Corner Plot With Gardens To Three Sides, Driveway & Garage
- Entrance Hall, Bay Windowed Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory & Utility/Rear Porch With Toilet To The Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms, Shower Room & Toilet To The First Floor
- Central Village Location A Short Level Walk From Local Amenities & Transport Links
- A Much Loved Family Home Being Offered For Sale For The First Time In Fifty Eight Years
- Likely To Appeal To A Variety Of Type Of Buyers With Differing Requirements
- Sold With The Benefit Of No Onward Chain
A traditional semi-detached house occupying a larger than average corner plot conveniently located a short, level walk from local amenities.
The property has been the much-loved home of the Vendor and his family for the past fifty-eight years and is now in need of modernisation. This, therefore, offers new owners scope to refurbish and personalise any modifications to suit their own needs and tastes.
There is scope, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent, to potentially extend the property and any enquiries regarding this should be directed to Gedling Borough Council Planning Department.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a bay-windowed lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory and a utility area/rear porch with a cloakroom/toilet to the ground floor. Up on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room with a separate cloakroom/toilet.
Externally, the property occupies a corner plot with lovely gardens with plenty of established planting to three sides. There's an off-road parking space and a detached garage.
Bus stops serving the Pathfinder 26 service between Nottingham City Centre and Southwell can be found extremely close-by on Main Street at the end of Chesterfield Drive. Local amenities, including the post office and Co-op store are a short, level walk away.
For those with young families, the property is in catchment of reputable schooling for all ages.
The property is sold with vacant possession upon completion and, to boot, there's no onward chain.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded, sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs including the award-winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 60 'D'.
Band C, for which the charge for the current financial year (2022/23) is £2,038.20. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£280,000.00 (two hundred and eighty thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion. Sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Chesterfield Drive, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.6 miles
- Lowdham Station1.8 miles
- Netherfield Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145EQ10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.