St. Chads Avenue Portsmouth PO2
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - STUNNING PROPERTY
- - All Bills Included Except Council Tax
- - ROOM LETS
- - AVAILABLE END OF JULY
- - Transport Links Close By
- - Communal Rear Garden
- - Local Amenities Close By
- - DO NOT MISS OUT
- - Call Now To Book A Viewing
The room is available for the end of the month and is presented in top notch fashion, in fact the whole house is like a showroom. The room is En-Suite also, again, all of your needs are catered for and then there is the use of the communal kitchen, lounge area and garden, all in all, these are fantastic rooms to rent and with everything thrown in bar, of course, the council tax, once you pay the rent you are pretty much done for the month and the rest of your money is your own.
This room really needs to be seen to be believed, stunning doesn't do it justice. Viewing is an absolute must so DO NOT MISS OUT.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St. Chads Avenue Portsmouth PO2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hilsea Station0.8 miles
- Cosham Station1.4 miles
- Fratton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We like to do things differently. We believe that renting a property should be every bit as exciting as buying – a home is a home after all. That’s why every property we market includes professional style photography, Floor plans, a very handy video walk round and is showcased not just on our own website but all four leading property websites in the UK, giving the widest possible exposure. All this, and the backup of an extensive office network, we are here to help every step of the way.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P61092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.