Pot lane, Old Basing
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Early September (Unfurnished)
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Four Reception Rooms
- EPC Rating: TBC
- Kitchen and Utility Room
- Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
- Mature Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Pets Considered
- Council Tax Band: A
The house is detached featuring two wings connected by a double height reception hall. The ground floor comprises; porch, cloakroom, four reception rooms, farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room and a boot room with boiler/ utility space. The first floor encompasses five bedrooms; connected by a gallery landing over the reception hall the principal bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and En suite, the guest bedroom has an En suite and there is a separate shower room.
The garden is mature with a patio area to the rear and there is a shingle driveway with gated entrance. SECURITY DEPOSIT: £4,038.40.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Pot lane, Old Basing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station2.4 miles
- Basingstoke Station3.1 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Bridges has been seen as a 'family type' business where the owners still work on the shop floor and take great pride in the work we do as a group. Since 1991, when we first opened our Ash Vale office, our philosophy has been to provide our best service through hard work and empathy.
Over the last 30 years our Directors and staff have grown 'Team Bridges' into a network of 11 offices in both lettings and sales in Hampshire and Surrey.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000014905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.