Gull Road, Guyhirn, PE13
- Three Bedroomed Detached Bunglow
- Lovely Conservatory
- 16ft Kitchen
- LPG Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Huge Plot Not Overlooked to the Rear
- 20ft Workshop PLUS Masses Of Parking
- Highly Popular Village With its School, Pub, etc.
- Easy Access to the Main Road Network
- EPC Band E / Council Tax Band B Fenland District Council
* DOUBLE GLAZING * VIEW QUICKLY!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE PORCH with tiled floor.
ENTRANCE HALL with tiled floor, central heating thermostat, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, access to part boarded loft.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 9" (max) x 11' 8" (max) with double glazed French doors to conservatory, feature fire surround.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 2" (max) x 9' 6" (max) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, worktop with space for fridge under and space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, Worcester gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, peninsula breakfast bar, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, display cupboards with glazed doors, display shelving, Belling electric oven, electric hob hood, inset single drainer 1½ bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap and cupboards under.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 19' 3" (max) x 7' 9" (max) with tiled floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with Spa Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, inset hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, fitted floor cupboards and drawers, integrated low level w.c., heated towel rail, tiled and screened shower cubicle with Mira electric shower.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12' 9" (max) x 11' 8" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 2 12' 10" (max) x 8' 10".
BEDROOM NO. 3 8' 10" (max) x 8' 4" (max).
OUTSIDE TIMBER STORE SHED
DETACHED SECTIONAL WORKSHOP 20' 6" (max) x 9' 9" (max) with up and over door.
GARDENS to front, overlooking open fields, part laid to lawn with shrubs, shingle borders and a concrete multi vehicle off road parking space. Concrete/shingle driveway leading along the side of the property to the rear; concrete pathway to the other side of the bungalow leads from front to the long rear garden, also not overlooked, which is laid to lawn with numerous trees, shrubs etc. paved patio, shingle patio.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Gull Road, Guyhirn, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station3.8 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.