Ireton Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroomed Detached House
- In a Cul-de-Sac Location Not Overlooked To Rear
- 24ft Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven, Hob and Fridge/Freezer
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room/W.C.
- Useful Utility
- Enclosed Gardens To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- C/Tax Band C - EPC BAND D
- VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with laminate floor, stairway off.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 3" (max) x 12' 8" (max) "L" shaped with laminate floor, feature fire surround with crushed marble hearth and enclosing a fitted "living flame" gas fire, feature arch to Dining Area.
FITTED KITCHEN 9' 7" (max) x 8' 1" (max) with tiled floor, tiled walls, range of wall cupboards, built in fridge, built in freezer, inset stainless steel single drainer 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, preparation surfaces, built in gas hob, electric hob hood, pull out storage unit, built in gas oven with electric grill, built in understairs cupboard.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, hand washbasin with tiled splashback, low level w.c.
UTILITY 10' 5" (max) x 7' 8" (max) "L" shaped with tiled floor, double wall cupboard, Baxi gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, central heating programmer, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, space/vent for tumble drier.
LANDING with access to part boarded loft with light point, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
BATHROOM/W.C. panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with folding screen, pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, low level w.c., tiled walls, shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12' (max) x 10' (max) with laminate floor, built in double wardrobe/cupboard.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low level w.c., inset hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10' 1" (max) x 9' 2" (max) with built in wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 3 13' 9" (max) x 8' 2".
OUTSIDE EXTERNAL POWER POINT TIMBER STORE SHED
OUTSIDE LANTERN COLD WATER TAP SECURITY LIGHT
BRICK GARAGE 16' 1" (max) x 7' 8" (max) with up and over door, power and lighting, joist storage, personal door.
GARDENS to front, part laid to lawn with shingle area and a tarmac driveway/off road parking space. Paved pathway to side leads through a timber gate to side. Attractive enclosed gardens to rear, not overlooked and laid to lawn with borders, shrubs etc. and a paved patio.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ireton Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.4 miles
- Manea Station4.6 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.