Elm Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Three Bedroomed Detached Bunglow
- Situated on a Corner Plot with Easy Access to the Railway Station and Town Centre!
- Huge 30ft Lounge/Diner!
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Multi-vehicle off Road Parking (Subject To the Necessary Consents)
- View Quickly
- Massive Potential!!
- EPC D / COUNCIL TAX BAND D. FENLAND DISTRICT COUNCIL
* MASSIVE POTENTIAL!!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
LOUNGE/DINER 30'9"(max) x 25'10"(max) 'L' shaped, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 11'10"(max) x 11'7"(max) With preparation surfaces with cupboards under, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, stainless steel single drainer sinkunit with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards under, walk-in larder.
UTILITY With deep sink, Buderus gas fired central heating boiler.
SIDE ENTRANCE LOBBY With tiled floor.
INNER HALL With access to loft.
BATHROOM/W.C. With low level w.c., pedestal washbasin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls, shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 1 15'(max) x 12'(max)
BEDROOM NO. 2 12'(max) x 11'4"(max) With 2 fitted double wardrobe/cupboards.
BEDROOM NO. 3 11'10"(max) x 7'8"(max) With built-in double wardrobe/cupboards with blanket cupboard over.
GARDENS Good gardens to front, laid to lawn with mature trees, etc., and concrete pathway to the front entrance door.
Gravel pathway to side leads along the side of the bungalow to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with mature trees, crazy paving patio etc.
There is potential off road parking to both front and rear (subject to any necessary consents).
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Elm Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.5 miles
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.