Lower Marine Parade, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- £975A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TOP (2nd) FLOOR SEA FRONT FLAT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
- GAS C/H
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BALCONY & SEA VIEWS
- GATED CAR PARK
- AVAILABLE NOW
With stairs to second floor & private entrance door to: -
Entry phone, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, telephone point, doors to all rooms.
Feature Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room: -
16'9 x 11'3. Laminate floor, radiator, TV point, large double glazed patio doors with double glazed side panels leading to the balcony with extensive sea views.
15'3 x 8'. Fitted with a range of white units comprising eye level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards below, 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in electric oven, gas hob & stainless-steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine, island unit with drawers & breakfast bar under, tiled floor, cupboard housing gas boiler, double glazed feature porthole window with sea views.
13'2 x 11'3. Double glazed window to front with sea views, radiator, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, door to: -
White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close-coupled WC, tiled shower cubicle, tiled to 2½ walls, shaver point, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan, sunken lighting, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to side.
11'3 x 11'2. Double glazed window to front, radiator.
White suite comprising of close-coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment, tiled to 2½ walls, shaver point, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan, sunken lighting, tiled floor.
Band C: £1,706.15 pa (April 2022 - March 2023).
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Lower Marine Parade, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dovercourt Station0.6 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.1 miles
- Harwich International Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOPP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.