Church Lane, Colchester
- Two bedroom with distant sea views
- Close to all facilities and club house
- Pitch fees approx £3000per annum
- New Decking to front aspect
- Good rental potential
- Gas central heating
- All fixtures and fittings to remain
- Open plan lounge diner
- Delta Seabreeze 35'x12'
11' 10'' x 13' 6'' (3.60m x 4.11m)
Large open plan lounge diner, with windows on 3 aspects. the large main window, benefitting from sea views.
Large wrap around settee.
separate dinning table with additional seating.
Wall mounted radiator.
11' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.35m x 2.74m)
Built in Gas hob and oven. Insert stainless steal sink with mixer taps, window to side aspect,
Built in cupboards plus two large floor standing cupboards.
gas boiler in cupboard.
9' 0'' x 11' 10'' (2.74m x 3.60m)
Double bedroom to the rear, with window to one side aspect. Built in four door wardrobes.
Juliet door to shower room.
wall mounted radiator.
built in cupboards at the end of the bed
5' 8'' x 0' 0'' (1.73m x 0.00m)
Two single beds, with window on the side aspect.
Built in cupboards. radiator
7' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.13m x 0.91m)
White suite comprising of enclosed shower. pedestal sink with mixer taps.
wall mounted heated towel rail.
Window with obscure glazing to side aspect.
2' 1'' x 3' 0'' (0.63m x 0.91m)
White close coupled toilet, pedestal hand basin with separate hot and cold taps.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Church Lane, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station4.6 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.8 miles
- Great Bentley Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Game Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings, offering properties surrounding the Blackwater Estuary. Since opening our doors in 1976, Game Estate Agents have helped thousands of families find their dream home. Our co-directors have over 50 years combined experience all within Game Estates.
Today with two more offices in both Tollesbury & Copford, both staffed by a friendly, dedicated team, we are as committed to helping you make your next big investment as we ever we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11574806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Game Estate Agents, West Mersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.