Natal Road, London
- Let available date:
- £1,788A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
741 sq. ft.
(69 sq. m.)
- Ground floor flat
- Secure private garage space
- Freshly redecorated throughout
- All carpet brand new
- On street parking
- Separate kitchen
- Short walk from Streatham Common
- Good transport connections
Light and airy two double bedroom ground floor flat forming part of a purpose built semi-detached house on a quiet residential street.
The flat has been freshly redecorated throughout and all carpets are new.
Living Room - 60.66m (199) - The flat benefits from a generously sized living room with large windows overlooking the residential street. The living room is carpeted and decorated with light grey walls affording it a light and airy fee.
Kitchen - 19.51m (64) - The separate kitchen space has wood-laminate flooring and is located at the centre of the property. The kitchen has appliances including, washing machine, fridge-freezer and benefits from ample storage.
Master Bedroom - 40.54m (133) - The master bedroom, which looks out over the rear garden, is bathed in light by large windows and is carpeted.
Bedroom 2 - 26.21m (86) - The second bedroom is also carpeted and looks out over the rear garden.
Bathroom - The bathroom is in good condition and decorated in neutral tones, and features a combination bath-shower.
Garage - 33.83m (111) - Located at the rear of the plot the flat benefits from a private, secure garage which can be used for storage of personal belongings or vehicles and is spacious and weather-proof.
There is, in addition to the garage space, on-street, non-permit controlled parking available on a first-come-first-serve basis. This parking is not guaranteed.
The property is located a stone's throw from Streatham and Streatham Common Stations and is in the heart of Streatham, a vibrant neighbourhood with excellent local amenities. Transport connections to Tooting and more are easily accessible. The property is in immediate proximity Streatham Common and is also easy walking distance from the beautiful Tooting Bec Common.
BrochuresNatal Road, LondonBrochure
Natal Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Station0.3 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.3 miles
- Norbury Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31665500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.