The Square, Stock Village
- Victorian mid-terrace 2 bedroom character cottage
- At the very heart of Stock village
- Many character features
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Attractive working open fireplace in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Charming garden with shared rear access
- Offered in very good order throughout
- Within easy walk of the many and varied amenities this popular village has to offer
- Gas central heating
Offered in very good order throughout with many character features.
15' 1'' x 11' 4'' (4.59m x 3.46m) Max
15' 1'' x 11' 0'' (4.59m x 3.35m) Max
10' 8'' x 6' 11'' (3.24m x 2.10m) Max
12' 2'' x 11' 0'' (3.72m x 3.35m) Max
11' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.46m x 2.63m) Max
7' 5'' x 6' 1'' (2.27m x 1.86m) Max
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Square, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station2.6 miles
- Billericay Station2.6 miles
- Wickford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8612559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.