Elm Grove, London, SW19
£577 pwThe amount per month or week you need to pay the landlord.Read more about property rent in our glossary page.
Added on 01/08/2022
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Transport Links
- White Goods
- Wood Floor
We are pleased to present this beautiful 2-bed first floor flat in Wimbledon.*AVAILABLE NOW*The property consists of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and fully fitted open plan kitchen/dinner.*Part-Furnished*Perfect for professionals! Closed to local shops, restaurants, cafes and transport links into London!
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Elm Grove, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.5 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.5 miles
About the agent
More properties from this agent
SW16 is a committed and independent estate agent, specialising in letting, selling and property management in and around London with a highly competitive fee structure.
We provide excellent services to each individual landlord with single property or a portfolio of investments, you can be assured of our professional and personal approach in all our dealings.
These notes are private, only you can see them.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference vcgnnkhjdk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SW16, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.
Your search history
You have no recent searches.