Skip to content

or to save your favourite properties or searches here

Leasehold Fusion Takeaway, Gravelly Lane, Birmingham, B23 6LR

Leasehold
£1,500

Business rates & charges may apply

VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Midlands
SIZE

Ask agent

SECTOR

Takeaway for sale

USE CLASSUse class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A5 Hot Food Take away

A3, A5

Key features

  • Leasehold Takeaway
  • A3 Consent & A5 Consent
  • Prominent Main Road Location
  • Would Suit Many Cuisines

Description

Leasehold Takeaway Located In Erdington
A3 Consent
Ref 2760

Location
This respected leasehold Takeaway is located in Erdington, Birmingham. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on a busy crossroads where Gravelly Lane meets Station Road. The immediate area has an abundance of residential properties along with other retail businesses and industry. All of which bring high levels of footfall to the area. Erdington town centre is (0.7 miles) and Birmingham city centre is (5 miles).

Leasehold Asking Price: £1,500 to cover the lease cost
Please note that most of the equipment has now been removed

Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market delightful Takeaway which is located in Erdington. The premises has been operating as a takeaway for circa 10 years.
The takeaway has ceased trading and most of the equipment has now been removed. Tyler's Kitchen when trading was owner operated with the help of 5 part time members of staff and had an average weekly turnover of circa £3,500. Approximately 60% of the turnover is generated from their own website and the online portals Uber Eats and Just Eat with the remaining 40% is walk-in trade. They served one pot specials to include Jamaican mutton curry, creole chicken stew, Malaysian crispy chicken, gourmet burgers, burritos, vegan & vegetarian options, vegan & vegetarian options, sides, desserts and cold drinks. All meals are freshly prepared on site to order using authentic ingredients and classical techniques.
We believe that the takeaway would suit many cuisines and has all the licences needed. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a takeaway which although needs refitting can be turned into your choice of cuisine, which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended.

Previous Opening Times
Monday - closed
Tuesday - Thursday - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Saturday - 1:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday - 4:00pm - 9:00pm

Leasehold
New lease available
Term: negotiable
Rent: £13,600 pa
Rates: zero

Please note that the pictures were how the premises used to look

Leasehold Fusion Takeaway, Gravelly Lane, Birmingham, B23 6LR

Approximate location

NEAREST STATIONS

Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Erdington Station0.1 miles
  • Chester Road Station0.6 miles
  • Gravelly Hill Station1.1 miles

About VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Midlands

CENTRAL BOULEVARD, BLYTHE VALLEY BUSINESS PARK, SHIRLEY, SOLIHULL. B90 8AG

Veritas Business sales boasts over 15 years’ experience in Business sales, Acquisitions, and Commercial property sales. Whether you are selling a coffee shop in the Midlands, Public house in Wales or a Hotel in Cornwall we can help you with your exit strategy. We have a network of Consultants across the UK so choosing an agent that understands your business and the benefits of its location, means we can strategically present your concern to a focused audience.

Please contact us for a fr

More properties from VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Midlands

Industry affiliations

Notes

These notes are private, only you can see them.

Disclaimer - Property reference 2760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.