Warwick Way, Barry
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN - SEPERATE LIVING/ DINING ROOM
- GENEROUS SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Briefly comprising of hallway, kitchen, living/ dining room, rear lobby, landing, 3 double bedrooms, shower room, generous sized gardens to front and rear , on street parking.
3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Briefly comprising of hallway, kitchen, living/ dining room, rear lobby, landing, 3 double bedrooms, shower room, generous sized gardens to front and rear , on street parking. Close to local amenities; shops, parks, popular school catchment, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor, public trasport routes.
Glazed UPVC door, fitted storage cupboard, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, stairs to first floor.
W.C, wash hand basin, splash back tiled areas, tiled floor, glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work top, inset sink, drain and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, power points, radiator, vinyl floor and glazed window to front.
Living / Dining Room 19' 4" x 12' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.94m )
T.V point, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, glazed door to lobby.
Tiled floor, power points, UPVC glazed door to rear garden.
Loft hatch with pull down ladder, carpet, power points.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Carpet, power points, radiator, fitted wardrobes, glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear.
W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, salsh back tiled areas, radiator, vinyl floor, glazed window to front.
Laid to lawn, paved pathway to front entrance.
Patio, laid to lawn, brick built shed, outside tap, enclosed with fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Warwick Way, Barry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barry Docks Station0.7 miles
- Cadoxton Station0.8 miles
- Barry Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAY304731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.