- RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES PARKING PERMIT FOR ONE CAR
- Open Plan
- Light and airy
- Superb location
- New Heating
- Double Glazed
On entering there has been a non slip wood effect flooring laid with the benefit of looking attractive and also safe and practical.
The modern feel of an open plan, fully fitted kitchen/living room with built in electric oven and ceramic hob, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, also featuring spot lights and with the bonus of being sound proofed and fire proofed with window overlooking the quaint village of Hythe .
Bathroom has suite with shower over bath.
Two double bedrooms.
All fitted carpets throughout, decorated in a soft neutral tone.
Economical central heating system.
The property is in a desirable location , in close proximity to Hythe Promenade. A truly historical
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.2 miles
- Sholing Station2.4 miles
- Netley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1aw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.