Ladyfield Road, Chippenham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Semi-Detached House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Generous Private Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
If you are looking for a property with alot of scope for improvement then this property is a must view. This property is situated within a popular part of Chippenham and offers four bedrooms. The semi-detached family home also benefits from a good size garden, viewing highly recommended!
Situated in a popular residential location is this three/four bedroom semi-detached property with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, shower room, lounge, dining room/bedroom four. kitchen and utility area. To the first floor are the three bedrooms, and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a front garden and large private rear garden with side-access.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 2" ( 5.38m x 3.40m )
Double Glazed Window to Front & Rear Aspect, Radiator, Laminate Floor
Dining Room/bedroom Four 9' 5" x 13' 5" ( 2.87m x 4.09m )
Laminate Floor, Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator
Kitchen 7' 10" x 16' 8" ( 2.39m x 5.08m )
Space for Fridge/Freezer, Tiled Floor, Integrated Single Electric Oven, Four Ring Gas Hob, Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Store Cupboard, 1 1/2 Sink & Drainer, Tiled Walls, Gas Boiler
Radiator, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Tiled Walls, Electric Shower
Utility Area 3' 7" x 6' 5" ( 1.09m x 1.96m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear & Side Aspect, Tiled Floor, Loft Space
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Carpeted Floor, Loft Access, Radiator
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 6" ( 2.87m x 4.11m )
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Store Cupboard, Radiator, Carpeted Floor, Fire Place
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
Radiator, Storage Cupboard, Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Carpeted Floor
Lino Floor, Bath with Overhead Shower, Radiator, Wash Hand Basin, Tiled Walls, WC, Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect
Gravel area, Lawn, Side Access, Large Shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ladyfield Road, Chippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chippenham Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Chippenham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP109678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.