12 Stirrups Farm Road, Lowton, WA3
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Four Bedroom Executive Style Detached Property
- Situated on the Highly Regarded & Sought After Heathfields Development
- Ideally Located for Local Schools, Bars, Restaurants & Transport Links
- Just a Short Walk into the Village Centre with its Shops, Bars, Restaurants etc..
- Internal Viewing is Highly Recommended
- Driveway and Garage
- fitted wardrobes to main bedroom and 2 other bedrooms
-tiled flooring in all bathrooms. The main bathroom also has a tiled bath panel. Main bathroom is porcelanosa tiles on both walls, floor and bath panel.
- kitchen/dining area, hallway and downstairs toilet all have the same floor tiling running throughout
- carpets to all other rooms including stairs and landing
- downlighting has been installed into the soffits outside (4 lights on the front of the house)
- garden to right hand side of property and then the driveway and garage are to the right of that (as you look at the property)
- LED downlights installed in the kitchen, main bathroom and en-suite by wainhomes as an additional expense to ourselves
- integrated dishwasher in kitchen
-rear garden turfed and patio extended
Lease Length TBC
Annual Ground Rent TBC
Ground Rent Review TBC
Annual Service Charge TBC
Service Charge Review Period TBC
Council Tax Band TBC
(all of the above information has been supplied by the Vendors and need to be confirmed with your Solicitors for the exact amounts and data)
Every care has been taken with the preparation of this Sales Brochure but it is for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, professional verification should be sought. This sales brochure does not constitute a contract or part of a contract. We are not qualified to verify tenure of a property. Prospective purchasers should seek clarification from their solicitor or verify the tenure of this property for themselves by visiting The mention of any appliances, fixtures or fittings does not imply they are in working order, and be advised to check before entering into a binding contract. Photographs are reproduced for general information and cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. All dimensions are approximate
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
12 Stirrups Farm Road, Lowton, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.8 miles
- Earlestown Station2.6 miles
- Bryn Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Robinson & Lyon, your Locally- Based Estate Agent.
Mike, born and raised in the area, and with over 20yrs experience in Estate Agency and Lettings Management, has an extensive knowledge of every aspect of the Property Sector and Current Market Trends; an advantage that we, at Robinson & Lyon, believe should be passed on to all our customers.
Robinson & Lyon offer a complete, LOW FIXED PRICE, comprehensive service, combined with excellent customer assistance from start t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson & Lyon, Lowton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.