Porth-Y-Green Close, Llanblethian, Cowbridge
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Walking distance to Cowbridge High Street
- Planning Permission Granted for Single Storey Rear Extension and Driveway Parking
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Utility
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Flat Rear GARDEN and Sizeable Frontage
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Utility
- Excellent School Catchment
- Council Tax Band E
Within walking distance to Cowbridge High Street. This semi-detached family home benefits from full planning permission for a single storey extension and also driveway parking with drop kerb access. Two reception rooms, modern bathroom, Newly fitted Kitchen and a Large rear GARDEN.
Located in a highly regarded location with potential to reconfigure and close to amenities with planning permission granted under reference 2020/01021/FUL for a single storey extension to the rear and create a crossover with drop kerb for a new driveway to the front.
With versatile accommodation including two reception rooms, a brand new fitted kitchen and utility room, three good sized bedrooms, a recently fitted family bathroom and a modern combination boiler. Large front and rear gardens and countryside views from the master bedroom and bedroom two.
Situated in a prime location close to Cowbridge High Street with an array of boutique style shops, supermarket, restaurants and within catchment for excellent schools including Cowbridge comprehensive school. Recreation facilities including parks a leisure centre and various sporting clubs which offer tennis, squash, cricket, rugby, football and bowls. The good local road network including the A48 and M4 brings major centres within easy commuting distance. The Heritage Coast a short distance away.
The planning permission incorporates the outbuilding within the single storey extension to create a spacious open plan kitchen dining room, with utility room and downstairs shower room. To the front the planning permission is to utilise half of the garden to provide driveway parking for two cars.
The vendor currently rents a garage from the Vale of Glamorgan council.
Enter the property via a PVC front door with obscure glazed panel in to entrance hallway. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Central heating thermostat. Stairs rising to the first floor. Doors into lounge and dining room.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Dual aspect view with double glazed windows overlooking the front and rear gardens. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Wall mounted electric fire with surround.
Dining Room 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Can be accessed from the entrance hallway and the kitchen. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Tiled Fire surround and open fire. Exposed saw cut beams. Double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
A newly fitted neutral kitchen completed in January 2023, which comes complete with a 10 year guarantee. Comprising matching wall and base units, oven and hob.
Utility Room 9' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.80m )
Continuation of the tiled floor from the kitchen. Space for freestanding appliances. Radiator. PVC door leading to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted staircase leading up from the entrance hallway on the landing. Double glazed fixed panel window to the rear allowing natural light. Loft hatch. Door to airing cupboard housing the modern "Worcester" combination boiler. Doors leading to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.68m )
An excellent sized principal bedroom with dual aspect views with double glazed window overlooking both the front and back of the property. Fitted carpets. Recess, perfect for freestanding storage. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
Large double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpets.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted carpets and radiator
Fitted in the last 2 years. A modern suite comprising bath with overhead shower and glass screen. Low level wc with dual flush. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Heated, chrome wall mounted radiator.
Hedged boundary with metal pedestrian gate and path leading to the front door. Laid to lawn. Path and further gate providing side access.
Access via path and wooden gate provides rear access also provides access into your utility room. To the side of the property is an outside toilet and store room, which would be included within the granted planning permission.
Mainly laid to lawn is this spacious and level garden with fenced boundary. Two fixed poles for washing line. Concrete path leading to shed. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Porth-Y-Green Close, Llanblethian, Cowbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llantwit Major Station3.5 miles
- Pencoed Station5.1 miles
- Pontyclun Station5.3 miles
About the agent
As the one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have worked hard to continue our ethos of the company as set in 1965. We celebrated our 50th year in 2015 and are proud to be a company that still provides exceptional service and the thousands of properties we sell each year is testament to that.
pa black is a highly professional exclusive service from Peter Alan. It has been designed to provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDV301500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.