Burgos Grove, Greenwich, London, SE10
- PROPERTY TYPE
- End of Terrace
- MARKET RE-LAUNCH 4/1/23
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Well Presented End Terrace Family Home
- Private SE Facing Garden
- Residents' Parking
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC
- Ample Storage - Loft and Shed
- Light, Well Planned Accommodation with Modern Interiors
- Close to Deptford Bridge DLR and Greenwich BR/DLR Stations
- Easy Access To Fashionable Shops, Cafes and Amenities
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Quietness - with no road out the front and a quiet road at the back with lovely green trees to look at out of the windows, the house is really quiet (can keep windows open at night in the summer) and in the Ashburnham Conservation Area, so you don't feel like you're in London
2. Well-proportioned rooms - all the rooms are a good size, with the bedrooms each a double and the downstairs very liveable, with a large kitchen with room for a table and a nice sized lounge facing onto the garden. The conservatory is a multi-purpose space that we've used for relaxing, dining and for work. The garden is also plenty big enough for a small family (a rarity in London) and a little oasis to spend summer days and evenings
3. So easy to get places - Deptford Bridge DLR on the doorstep, short distance from Greenwich mainline, good buses
Top 3 things you love about the area...
1. So close to the historic sites of Greenwich - short walk to the market in Greenwich, the amazing park, Maritime Museum, Painted Hall. Feels like a real town and plenty to do to keep you busy for a weekend.
2. Brunch at Royal Teas on Royal Hill. Richard I next door if you're wanting something stronger and lovely local shops
3. The great independent food and drink venues on the doorstep.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the sought after Ashburnham Conservation area, yet just a short walk from transport links and the fashionable amenities of Greenwich, this delightful three bedroom family home with private garden and residents' parking. Beautifully maintained and appointed by the current owners, the property offers well planned accommodation with modern interiors throughout - ideal for family life.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to guest WC and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious rear aspect reception room with door opening through to the conservatory with attractive garden views. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances.
To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - three double bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes, plus a tiled family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
The property is enviably located in a prime West Greenwich position, just a short walk from Greenwich station providing excellent overground and DLR connections into Central London and the City. Deptford Bridge station is also close-by, with Deptford offering an eclectic variety of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Greenwich provides an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark, beautiful Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Burgos Grove, Greenwich, London, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deptford Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Greenwich DLR Station0.3 miles
- Greenwich Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3yxyhws6_EAF_102945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.