Glannant House, Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating F
- Semi Rural
- Detached Double Garage
- Great Location
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Open Fire Place
Semi Rural, Semi Detached Home For Sale Benefiting From THREE Reception Rooms! Two Garages! Extended!
Give us a call on to book a viewing!
Looking for something newly renovated? Something semi-rural? Take a look at this extended FOUR bedroom family home for sale located within Ynysybwl. The property benefits from THREE reception rooms and TWO detached garages. The property further benefits from good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters. Benefiting from a large wrap around plot, separate workshop with full electricity and toilet facilities. This home must be viewed to be appreciated!
The property briefly comprises of; Lounge with open fire, Dining room, further reception room and the kitchen/diner with bi-folds opening out onto the rear garden. To the first floor you are met with FOUR bedrooms and family bathroom. One of which bedrooms offers a balcony! The rear garden is laid with lawn and the front offers TWO detached garages.
This really does need to be viewed to be appreciated!
Newly fitted composite front door allowing access into the lounge. UPVC window to front and feature open fire place. Stairs leading to first floor and opening to dining room with two stained glass feature windows either side. Radiator and powerpoint(s).
Second reception room currently used as a dining room. Opening to third reception room, door to kitchen / diner and further door to understairs storage cupboard. Radiator and powerpoint(s).
Third reception room located in the extended portion of the property. A bright and spacious room with three UPVC windows to front and a further UPVC windows to the side and rear elevations. Fitted carpet, radiator and powerpoint(s).
Spacious kitchen / diner fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with contrast worktop over and inset sink with drainer. Integrated double oven with hob and extractor hood over. Middle island with base unit cupboards and worktop over. Bi-fold doors to rear elevation providing access to the garden, two further UPVC windows to the side elevation and two skylight windows in ceiling. Spot lighting, tiled splashback, radiator and powerpoint(s).
Landing To First Floor
Access to all four bedrooms and family bathroom. Radiator, powerpoint(s) and ceiling hatch to loft space.
Double bedroom with UPVC window to front elevation. Fitted carpet, radiator & powerpoint(s).
Located in the extended portion of the property. UPVC window to front elevation and French doors opening to Juliet balcony on side elevation. Opening to walk-in storage cupboard, radiator and powerpoint(s).
UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator and powerpoint(s).
UPVC window to rear, radiator and powerpoint(s).
Modern family bathroom with four piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower and bath. Obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, spot lighting, extractor fan and feature exposed stone wall.
Well proportioned rear garden laid to lawn. To the front there is off-street parking and a detached double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Glannant House, Ynysybwl, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abercynon South Station1.7 miles
- Trehafod Station1.7 miles
- Pontypridd Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD305222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.