Field End, Bideford
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 1,582 sq. ft.
(147 sq. m.)
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Adaptable Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suite
- Large Kitchen/Family Room
- Comfortable Lounge
- Dining Room/Bedroom 5
- Family Bathroom
- Attractive Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Quiet & Popular Cul-de-Sac Position
- Walking distance of the Town Centre & Local Schools
This lovely home will be found in excellent order throughout with the quality shining through on the first floor.
Taking centre stage is the generous kitchen/family room, a fabulous space which is very much the hub of the home featuring sage green cupboards & drawers complimented by wooden work surfaces and includes a range oven , Belfast sink and built-in wine cooler. The connection to the outside from this room is a great feature, not only does it enjoy a dual aspect with pleasant views to the front, bi-folding doors lead directly onto the attractive south facing garden.
Additionally, there is a comfortable dual aspect lounge and separate dining room, also with bifold doors out to the garden.
The bedrooms are spread over the ground and second floor, which gives excellent adaptability and would be perfect for a family with older children seeking a little independence or equally, the ground floor area may suit those seeking dual occupancy.
The second floor bedrooms are particularly spacious, each with their own en-suite shower rooms and one with a dressing room/nursery.
The garden is delightful, a large patio is perfect for entertaining family & friends whilst there is also an artificial lawn and further garden separated by a low fence with a useful shed.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: C (76)
Council Tax: BAND E (£2,792.37 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Field End, Bideford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Regency are celebrating 20 Years of Business having entered the competitive North Devon market in 2003 with a vision of bringing a new, refreshing approach to estate agency -
we certainly did just that!
20 years, numerous successful sales and happy clients later, we continue to
embrace all the latest modern methods
in the ever evolving world of property marketing including
engaging social media campaigns, drone photography & office touchscreens whilst maintain
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2888_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.