Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, W1J
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Grade II Listed
- EPC Rating for Commercial Areas of Building: F
- Parking for up to eight vehicles across the four garages (depending on size of vehicle)
- EPC Rating for Lower Ground Flat: C
- Town House
- Four or more Garages
The current use of the property is Use Class E and therefore could change use to:
• Retail: Display or retail sale of goods, other than hot food
• Restaurant: Sale of food and drink, for consumption on the premises
• Leisure: Indoor sport, recreation or fitness
• Medical: Medical or Health Services
• Creche: Nursery or day centre
• Offices: Research and light industrial
• Full planning permission was granted on 26 August 2015 for the change of use from office space (Use Class E) to a single family dwellinghouse (Use Class C3)
• The planning grants a rare opportunity to convert 139 Piccadilly into an impressive townhouse measuring circa. 15,339 sq ft
• The planning also grants for the excavation of a part basement, creation of terrace on the roof and creation of courtyard at the rear ground floor level
• Planning was granted under reference 14/11168/FULL and implemented on 29 May 2018 under reference 18/02453/CLEUD
• The listed building consent runs alongside the main planning application under reference 14/11168/LBC
• The development is free of any Section 106 or CIL contributions
• There is no affordable housing
Value Add Opportunities:
• Each floor has exceptional floorplates of circa. 2,500 sq ft and with an existing lift the Property lends itself well for a subdivision of the property into apartments subject to necessary planning consent.
Running from Piccadilly Circus in the east to Hyde Park Corner in the west, Piccadilly is home to several well-known landmarks including Fortnum & Mason Department Store, the Ritz Hotel, and the Royal Academy of Arts. It is well positioned for all that Mayfair and the West End have to offer, with easy access to the world-class shopping of Mount Street and Bond Street, as well as the majority of London's Michelin starred restaurants.
Steeped in history and tradition, Mayfair is the sophisticated and luxurious epicentre of cosmopolitan London, with its boutique shops, art galleries, designer labels and café culture. It is also home to the capital's largest concentration of 5-star hotels and private members' clubs. The property is ideally located for the open spaces of Green Park and Hyde Park, and there are excellent transport links nearby, including Hyde Park Corner and Green Park Tube Stations.
BrochuresMore DetailsPiccadilly - Brochur
Energy Performance CertificatesGenerated EPC Graph.
Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, W1J
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.2 miles
- Green Park Station0.3 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The West End of London and, in particular, Mayfair, have been at the heart of Knight Frank's London residential sales for over 100 years. We are intimately acquainted with this local market and specialise in selling and acquiring residential properties in Mayfair, St James's, Soho, Covent Garden, Marylebone and Regent's Park.
Our dynamic team offers a wide range of professional experience, including leasehold extensions and enfranchisement, formal valuations, and development appraisals.
Disclaimer - Property reference WER012276965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.