Carr Lane, York
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- AN IMPRESSIVE FIVE BEDROOM, PERIOD END OF TERRACE
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR AND RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION A SHORT WALK TO A CHOICE OF LOCAL SHOPS
- A SUPERB OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN WITH A SNUG
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR W.C
- REAR LAWNED GARDEN AND OFF STREET PARKING
A substantial five bedroom, period end of terrace, which has been extended and renovated throughout, creating an impressive family home. Located in a sought after area, 1.7 miles from the city centre and under a 10 minute walk to a choice of local shops and amenities in Acomb.
A superb five bedroom, period end of terrace located in the sought after area of Holgate, just west of the city centre. The property has been renovated and extended to a fantastic standard, boasting an entrance hall with mosaic tiles, an inviting lounge with bay sash windows, a fabulous open plan dining kitchen with a central island/breakfast bar, three skylights, ample space for a large dining table and a snug as well as French doors leading out to the rear garden, a useful utility room and a ground floor WC.
Up to the first floor there are two generous size double bedrooms, a single bedroom which would make a great home office and a tastefully designed bathroom. Continuing up to the second floor there is two double bedrooms and a modern shower room.
The rear of the home benefits from a south east facing, lawned garden with an off street parking space.
Carr Lane is located in between Boroughbridge Road and York Road in Acomb, 1.7 miles from York city centre and a 7 minute walk from a choice of local shops and amenities on York Road.
The entrance porch to the home has tiled flooring and a window above the entry door.
The entry hall has the stairs up to the first floor, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 13' 6" into recess ( 4.75m into bay x 4.11m into recess )
A great size lounge with a bay window looking over the front of the home, a radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen/ Diner/ Snug 31' 6" max x 17' 4" max ( 9.60m max x 5.28m max )
A superb open plan kitchen boasting a very generous size space with fitted wall/base units, a kitchen island with a breakfast bar, an integrated fridge/freezer, an integrated dishwasher, a cooker, a cooker hood, an extractor fan, space for a large dining table, space for a lounge area, an understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, three skylights, a window to the side and French doors out on to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 8" ( 2.13m x 1.73m )
A useful utility room with laminate flooring, base units, a radiator, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a skylight, a door in to the cloakroom and a door to the kitchen.
A ground floor cloakroom with tiled flooring, a w.c, wash hand basin, an extractor fan and the boiler.
The first floor landing has carpet throughout, a radiator and the stairs up to the second floor. The second floor landing has carpet throughout, a skylight and the loft access.
Primary Bedroom 17' 5" into recess x 15' 9" into bay ( 5.31m into recess x 4.80m into bay )
A great size primary bedroom to the first floor with laminate flooring, a radiator, a window and a bay window looking over the front of the home.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' into recess ( 3.66m x 3.35m into recess )
The second double bedroom to the first floor has laminate flooring throughout, a window to the side and a window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" into bay x 9' 4" ( 2.97m into bay x 2.84m )
The third double bedroom to the first floor has laminate flooring throughout, a radiator, a tv point and a window looking over the rear garden.
The family bathroom is to the first floor with a shower over the bath tub, a w.c, wash hand basin, a towel radiator, an extractor fan, spotlighting and two windows to the side of the home.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.40m into recess )
The fourth double bedroom is up on the second floor which has laminate flooring throughout, a radiator, a window to the side and a window to the rear of the home.
Bedroom Five 17' 6" max x 15' 7" max ( 5.33m max x 4.75m max )
A fantastic size fifth bedroom on the second floor with laminate flooring throughout, sloping ceilings, a tv point, a radiator and a window to the front of the home.
The shower room on the second floor with a shower cubicle, an extractor fan, a w.c, wash hand basin and a towel radiator.
The front of the home has a lawn garden with gated access and wall to surround. Around to the rear there is a south east facing lawn garden with a patio area, an outside tap, gated access to the side and wall to surround. The property also benefits from having a driveway able to fit one vehicle to the rear of the home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Carr Lane, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.2 miles
- Poppleton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR108326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.