Cross Lane, Sacriston, DH7
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Generously-proportioned detached family home
- Open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room - perfect for entertaining
- Bright front-aspect living room
- Separate utility room for laundry and extra storage
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
This is a contemporary home with a traditional layout. Separate living and dining rooms complement the open-plan kitchen/breakfast room and make a great mix and match for family life, entertaining and home-working – if creating a home office is your plan. Alternatively, you can take a flexible approach to the four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax band: Not made available by local authority until post-occupation
Parking - Single Garage
- Dining room - 3.01 x 2.97 metre
- Living room - 3.36 x 3.96 metre
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 5.99 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.33 x 3.61 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.66 x 3.39 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82 x 2.97 metre
- Bedroom 4/Study - 2.4 x 2.03 metre
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cross Lane, Sacriston, DH7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester-le-Street Station2.9 miles
- Durham Station3.7 miles
About the development
Together, we make a home
We’ve been building homes and creating communities for 45+ years. With over 400 locations throughout the UK, a new Persimmon home could be right up your street.
We build a vast range of properties ranging from apartments - perfect for first-time buyers & downsizers - to large family houses, but what we’re most proud of is creating homes.
We know buying a home is an important decision. You can enjoy peace of mind and feel secure in the knowledg
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.