12 Whin Green, Sleights
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Detached Family Home with Generous Gardens & Garage
- Stunning 30 ft Kitchen Diner with Bi-Fold Doors onto the Sundeck
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Oak Staircase & Galleried Landing
- Lounge with Living Flame Fireplace & Separate Snug/TV Room
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Luxurious Bathroom Suite & Cloakroom/WC
- Modern Gas Central Heating & Double-Glazing
- Lawned Gardens with Mature Trees & Gravelled Driveway
- Idyllic Setting on the Edge of Countryside
- Turn-Key Property that is Chain-Free
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
12 Whin Green, Sleights
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleights Station0.3 miles
- Ruswarp Station1.6 miles
- Whitby Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Hope & Braim Estate Agency is based in Whitby and provide expert local knowledge coupled with first class presentation and customer service.
We operate to the highest professional standards whether you are buying, selling, or investing. Visit us today in branch or contact us to arrange a free property appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope & Braim Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.