Hamlet Gardens, Hammersmith
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Wood Flooring
- Close To Tube
This stunning apartment which has been recently refurbished to a high standard is available now. The apartment contains two bedrooms, two bathrooms and is set in this beautiful Victorian Mansion Block.
This stunning apartment which has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The apartment contains two bedrooms, two bathrooms and is set in this beautiful Victorian Mansion Block.
This apartment is very spacious and comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one en suite bathroom.
The property also benefits from a large open plan duel aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosch kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
This area is a great place to live as it provides you with various transport links to get around. Including tube station, main line rail services and the bus routes making it easier to plan your days out.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hamlet Gardens, Hammersmith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.2 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chiswick Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Chiswick
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P0514L5530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.