Admirals Court, Northam
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 1,347 sq. ft.
(125 sq. m.)
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Large Conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Well Appointed Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Corner Plot Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Off Road Parking
- No Onward Going Chain
Constructed in 2001, No3 is one of 6 bungalows within this quiet cul-de-sac, nestled in the bottom left hand corner and enjoying some coastal views.
The accommodation is very well proportioned with an abundance of natural light which flows from the welcoming entrance hall through to the living room, kitchen/breakfast room and large conservatory, in essence the size of two rooms.
The kitchen itself is equipped with a good range of cupboards & drawers together with a Rangemaster oven and extractor hood over.
Of the 3 bedrooms, two are double in size with fitted wardrobes whilst the well appointed modern bathroom includes both bath and separate shower enclosure.
Attractive gardens envelop the bungalow on three sides whilst the garage and driveway provide excellent parking options.
Services: All mains services are connected. Solar panels providing hot water.
Energy Performance Certificate: C (70)
Council Tax: BAND E (£2,784.66 per annum)
what3words /// pushy.improving.sounds
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Admirals Court, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Regency are celebrating 20 Years of Business having entered the competitive North Devon market in 2003 with a vision of bringing a new, refreshing approach to estate agency -
we certainly did just that!
20 years, numerous successful sales and happy clients later, we continue to
embrace all the latest modern methods
in the ever evolving world of property marketing including
engaging social media campaigns, drone photography & office touchscreens whilst maintain
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2871_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.