Bolingey Way, Hucknall, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Easy To Maintain Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE!!! Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented, four bedroom detached property in a popular residential location. The property in brief boasts a bright and spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen and off street parking.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented, four bedroom detached property in a popular residential location. The property in brief boasts a bright and spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen and off street parking. Must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation and door to front.
Laminate flooring, coving, radiator, tv point and double glazed bay window to the front.
Laminate flooring, coving and double glazed doors to the rear.
Laminate flooring, radiator, spotlights and double glazed window to the front.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, cupboard and base units, sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Wall and base units, radiator, sink and drainer unit and door to rear elevation.
Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Accommodation
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Fitted carpet, built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed windows to the front.
Fitted carpet, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Laminate flooring, and double glazed window to the rear.
Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, bathtub with shower over, radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the side.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained, mainly lawned garden with a patio area perfect for outdoor dining.
The front of the property provides off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bolingey Way, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station1.9 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK103538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.