Sir Ivor Place, Dinas Powys
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- D/G & G.C.H
- Potential For Improvement
A semi detached family home located in Dinas Powys. Comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom, separate W.C and three bedrooms. Benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and front & rear gardens.
Located in a cul de sac position is this semi detached family home. Comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom, separate W.C and three bedrooms. Benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and front & rear gardens. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Via a UPVC double glazed door into:
Doors lead to all reception rooms & kitchen. UPVC double glazed window to front. Stairs rise to first floor, Laminate floor. Radiator. Telephone point. Power point. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling.
Lounge 10' 4" into bay max x 12' 10" ( 3.15m into bay max x 3.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to front bay. Radiator. Power points. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 10" into recess max ( 4.09m x 3.91m into recess max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling. Power points.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' extending to 5' 11" max ( 3.12m x 1.52m extending to 1.80m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated oven. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Space fro fridge freezer. Radiator. Composite door opens to rear garden. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a panel bath with a wall mounted electrically operated shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail finished in chrome. Vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side. Ceramic wall tiles.
Fitted with a low level W.C. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Doors leading to all bedrooms, bathroom & separate W.C. UPVC double glazed window to side. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling. Landing storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 4" into recess max ( 3.17m x 3.15m into recess max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" max x 8' max ( 2.54m max x 2.44m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Smooth plastered walls & ceiling. Power point. Built in over stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' max narrowing to 11' " x 11' 4" ( 3.96m max narrowing to 3.35m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points.
Brick wall and hedge boundaries. Garden path to entrance door. Area laid to lawn. Range of plants.
A rear garden with wood fence, brick wall & hedge boundaries. Pathway leading to area laid to lawn. Wooden workshop to the rear of the garden with stable doors requiring some attention. Two brick built outside areas. Prefabricated storage shed with pitch roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Sir Ivor Place, Dinas Powys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.4 miles
- Dinas Powys Station0.4 miles
- Cogan Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan is possibly the best known estate agent in south Wales, having almost 40 years experience in house sales. With a proven track record of success and 27 branches across the region, we are the estate agents to talk to if you are interested in buying, selling, letting, or renting houses in the local property market.
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DNP101385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Dinas Powys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.