Piercefield Place, Roath, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Popular Location
A GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated in the ideal location of ROATH within walking distance of local amenities and close to the City Centre with easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, basement and private rear garden.
Situated in a converted end terraced property is this well presented GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated in ROATH within walking distance of local amenities and close to the City Centre with easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and basement. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and private rear garden. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Via door into:
Access to the flat.
Via door providing access to:
Radiator and access to rooms and basement.
Lounge 14' Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.27m Max x 4.19m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and access to:
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, space for washing machine, spotlights, cupboard housing combi boiler and double glazed door providing access to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted cupboard and double glazed door providing access to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.89m Max x 2.39m Max )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to side aspect, radiator and fitted cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, spotlights, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and double glazed tilt and turn window to side aspect.
Basement 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Stone walls, concrete flooring and lighting.
Mainly stone chipped.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Piercefield Place, Roath, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.5 miles
- Cathays Station0.9 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Roath Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Roath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA112446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.