Thornton Close, Bilsthorpe, Newark
- PROPERTY TYPE
- FOUR BEDROOM
- DETACHED HOME
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
Introducing this four bedroom detached family home in the village of Bilsthorpe offering a wealth of space both inside and out including three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, ensuite to master, a family bathroom, garden, ample parking and corner plot location.
Introducing this fantastic four bedroom detached family home in the village of Bilsthorpe offering a wealth of space both inside and out. The property comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, living room, dining room, a third reception room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor whilst upstairs four bedrooms, with ensuite to the master, and a family bathroom can also be found. Outside, the property is located on a corner plot offering a generous rear garden plus a driveway with ample parking.
Thornton Close is a private cul de sac in the village of Bilsthorpe just 9 miles from the town of Mansfield and 12 miles from the market town of Newark on Trent. The property is located just around the corner from the Copper Beech Public house and a short walk from the other amenities offered by the village including a co-operative food shop, pharmacy, the Staunton Arms public house, museum, Flying High Academy Nursery and Primary School and for those who enjoy the great outdoors, Bilsthorpe also offers a walk and cycle path to both Farnsfield and Southwell. Further afield, Bilsthorpe offers access to the A617, Sherwood Pines and Center Parks.
With cloakroom, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Part tiled wc with wc, wash hand basin and obscured window to the side.
Living Room 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
With gas fire, radiator and double glazed bay window to the rear. Doors into the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 17' 5" ( 3.45m x 5.31m )
Radiator and window to the front.
Third Reception Room
Double glazed window to the front.
Fitted kitchen with double oven, gas hob, radiator plus double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 8" ( 1.75m x 1.73m )
Stainless steel sink and radiator.
Loft access, two radiators and cylinder closet.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.53m )
Built in storage and wooden double glazed window to the rear.
WC, wash hand basin, shower and obscured window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.45m )
Radiator and wooden double glazed windows to the front and side.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Radiator and wooden double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Radiator, built in storage and wooden double glazed window to the side.
Part tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin, bath, shower, extractor and obscured window to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Thornton Close, Bilsthorpe, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fiskerton Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newark William H Brown office?
We?re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here?s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent?
>> Your local William H Brown team in Newark
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.