Skip to content

Crowndale Road, London, NW1

£3,333 pcm
£40,000 pa

£10.44 per sq ft

Business rates & charges may apply

Murray Commercial Limited, Potters Bar

3,830 sq ft

356 sq m


Bar / nightclub to lease

USE CLASSUse class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments


Lease details

Lease available date:
Ask agent
Lease type:
Long term
Furnish type:

Key features

  • VAT free
  • 4 am licence
  • 50 metres from Mornington Crescent Underground Station
  • Refurbished in 2021
  • Opposite the world famous KOKO nightclub


Stunning cocktail bar over ground and mezzanine floors

Prominent position, opposite KOKO nightclub and around 50m from Mornington Crescent Underground Station.

4 am Licence

Baseline rent is £40,000 per annum with a turnover provision based on 10% of net receipts (whichever is the higher)

Full repairing and insuring lease for 15 years from 27/09/2018 with a rent review in 2024, 2026 and 2031. The lease is Outside of The Security of Tenure Provisions of Part 2of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 (As Amended). The Landlord has the option to break the lease in September 2028 and has a rolling break annually thereafter.

The seller requires a premium - POA


Crowndale Road, London, NW1

Approximate location


Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Mornington Crescent Station0.1 miles
  • Camden Town Station0.4 miles
  • Euston Station0.4 miles


These notes are private, only you can see them.

Disclaimer - Property reference Camden. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murray Commercial Limited, Potters Bar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.