Greenhill, Neston, Corsham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage.
- Period features, character and charm.
- Pretty Village location.
- Front and Rear Gardens.
- Off road parking.
- Close to local schools,shops and amenities.
Welcome to Greenhill.
Tucked away in the highly desirable Village of Neston, this three bedroom semi-detached period cottage is believed to be around 200 years old.
Benefiting from two reception rooms, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Allen&Harris are delighted to present this Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Period Cottage for sale.
Nestled in the heart of Greenhill, this characterful property is full of period features.
With a delightful front garden and a sunny rear garden and the benefit of off road parking.
Being over 200 years old, this property has potential to update while retaining its charm.
Neston is a warm and welcoming Village with beautiful countryside to enjoy, a popular Inn, Church and Primary School.
Offering good transport links to Corsham's vibrant High Street,Chippenham and Bath.
Living Room 15' 1" into recess x 12' 1" ( 4.60m into recess x 3.68m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.63m into recess )
Kitchen 18' x 6' 6" ( 5.49m x 1.98m )
Conservatory 6' 7" x 4' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.27m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.61m into recess )
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max x 11' 10" ( 4.47m max x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 6' 10" ( 3.48m max x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Greenhill, Neston, Corsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station3.7 miles
- Chippenham Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Corsham Allen & Harris office...
We?re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here?s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent?
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Corsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference COS106338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.