Glapton Road, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- 4 Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Great Location
- Close to the train station
- Family home
- Investment buy
William H Brown at West Bridgford are delighted to present this four-bedroom two storey end-terrace home available on a popular street in The Meadows, Nottingham.
The home is situated within walking distance to the riverside embankment where you can enjoy great views and long walks. There is easy access to Nottingham City Centre and West Bridgford where there is a vast array of shops, restaurants and bars.
You are welcomed into the home through and entrance hall. To the front of the home you have a large dining room, lounge and at the back of the home you have the home's kitchen, which includes matching wall and base units and access out on to the rear yard.
On the first floor of the landing, you have two double bedrooms, one larger than the other. Also, you have a family bathroom, which consists of a matching three-piece suite.
On the second floor you have another two double bedrooms.
Outside and to the back of the home, you have a yard area low maintenance. Parking is on-street but ample.
Call William h Brown West Bridgford today to arrange a viewing on .
UPVC double glazed door, laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor, wall mounted radiator and access to dining room and lounge.
Dining Room 12' x 13' 7" ( 3.66m x 4.14m )
At the front of the property, an additional reception room that is currently being used as a gym but can be used as a dining room.
Lounge 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Located in the middle of the property, a great space for relaxing a double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 6' 7" ( 5.94m x 2.01m )
Matching wall and base units, all appliances are free standing and door leading to rear yard.
Access to two bedrooms and bathroom, carpet floor, wooden stair banister.
Bedroom One 12' x 13' 7" ( 3.66m x 4.14m )
To the front of the property a double bedroom, with double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
A double bedroom with double glazed window.
A three piece suite which consist of a bath with overhead shower, low level w/c and hand basin.
Access to two more bedrooms.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.23m x 4.14m )
A double bedroom with velux window.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.07m )
A double bedroom with double glazed window.
Outside and to the back of the home, you have a yard area low maintenance and also access via a side gate back to the front of the property.
Parking is on-street but ample.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Glapton Road, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.6 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Wilford Lane Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF102636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.