Brooklands Terrace, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- NO CHAIN!!!
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A SHORT WALK TO AMENITIES AT CULVERHOUSE CROSS
- COMMUTER LINKS ONLY MINUTES AWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- GOOD LINKSINTO CARDIFF CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO THE A4232, A48 AND M4
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000***Located in Culverhouse Cross, this unique and traditional cottage with no onward chain offers two bedrooms, spacious living accomodation and front and rear gardens. Within walking distance of local amenities & commuter links such as A4232, M4 & A48.
A rarely available two bedroom mid terrace cottage home in Brooklands Terrace, Culverhouse Cross. A unique two bedroom property with front and rear gardens and spacious living accommodation.
Brooklands Terrace is ideally situated in Culverhouse Cross and is within walking distance of local amenities and is only a short drive to commuter and motorway links.
Enter via upvc door with frosted upvc double glazed window to front, carpet tiled flooring and door to entrance hall.
Enter via upvc door with carpet flooring, radiator and access to ground floor rooms.
Lounge 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
A spacious lounge with carpet flooring, radiator, chimney breast and upvc double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 15' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.12m )
With carpet flooring, feature fireplace, access to kitchen, stair case to first floor and upvc double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
A fitted kitchen with carpet tiled flooring, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps and drainer, heat resistant work surfaces, free standing oven, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, access top bathroom and upvc double glazed window to side.
With carpet flooring, access to first floor rooms and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.17m )
With carpet flooring, radiator and two upvc double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Another double bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard, chimney breast and upvc double glazed window to rear.
With vinyl flooring, cladded walls, extractor fan, pedestal sink with wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, walk in shower and upvc double glazed misted window to rear.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a lawned area with plants and shrubs boarding. To the rear of the property is a private and enclosed four teared garden offering a patio area, plants and shrubs edges and a purpose built, built in storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brooklands Terrace, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station2.4 miles
- Fairwater Station2.6 miles
- Danescourt Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VPK303592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.