Willow Park, Station Road, Salford Priors, Warwickshire
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- uPVC double glazing
- Large spacious central living space with kitchen, dining and seating areas
- Entrance with storage cupboard, boot seat and coat hooks
- Electric fire with feature contemporary surround
- Dressing area to the master bedroom
- Pet Friendly
- 6 Acres Landscaped Grounds
Brand New Omar Vision (46×22) Lodge
Step into an atmosphere of contemporary luxury with the newly curated Omar Vision lodge, beautifully positioned within the esteemed Willow Park. Crafted for discerning individuals over 50, this abode encapsulates an upscale lifestyle set against the tranquil backdrop of Salford Priors.
• Welcoming Entrance: The imposing front door set beneath a distinct dormer draws you into a world of splendor and sophistication.
• Heart of the Home: The moment you step into the Vision, you’re embraced by an expansive open-plan kitchen and dining area. Whether it’s the bench seating inviting you to relax, the integrated breakfast bar/island that beckons culinary experiments, or the dedicated lounge space, every corner spells comfort. And with integrated appliances—including that indispensable wine cooler—you’re equipped for every occasion.
• Separate Lounge Area: A sanctuary in its own right, the separate lounge area is bathed in light from the grand picture windows. The feature fireplace stands ready to envelop you in warmth, ensuring cozy evenings.
• Master Suite & Guest Room: The en-suite master bedroom is a haven, boasting dual wardrobes offering ample storage. Your guests aren’t forgotten, with a spacious second bedroom ensuring their comfort.
• Modern Exteriors: The Vision’s CanExel cladding encapsulates modernity. The spacious blocked driveway effortlessly accommodates two vehicles, along side a zero maintenance garden area.
Willow Park: Serene Living in Salford Priors
Positioned in the heart of the scenic village of Salford Priors, Willow Park offers an unmatched blend of comfort and elegance. Spanning over six acres, this sanctuary is but a stone’s throw away from the historic charm of Stratford-upon-Avon.
The park boasts well-appointed plots, some with tranquil views of our on-site ponds, fostering a sense of peace and relaxation. A strong community spirit thrives here, as residents forge lasting bonds in a backdrop of natural beauty.
Practicality meets luxury with doorstep bus service and the added benefit of no council tax. As the available plots at Willow Park begin to dwindle, the opportunity to be part of this serene community becomes even more enticing.
• Entrance & Open Living: A seamless amalgamation of luxury and space with vaulted ceilings.
• Location & Amenities: Delight in community camaraderie, the doorstep convenience of a bus stop, and the bonus of no council tax. With plots dwindling, the exclusivity Willow Park living grows ever stronger.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Willow Park, Station Road, Salford Priors, Warwickshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station4.5 miles
- Evesham Station5.1 miles
About the agent
The Gateway to the Park Industry
The Sell My Group comprises Sell My Park Home, Sell My Lodge, Sell My Caravan and Sell My Holiday Home. The Sell My Group provides support for park owners in all aspects of marketing and lead generation and we are the UK market leader for the park industry.
The Sell My group also helps individual park home, lodge, static caravan and holiday home owners to sell their property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Willow-Park-10598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.