Carnbrook Road, Blackheath, London, SE3
- PROPERTY TYPE
- GUIDE PRICE BETWEEN £325,000 TO £350,000
- Stunning Split Level Purpose Built Maisonette
- Stylish Interiors and Spacious Accommodation
- Beautiful Modern Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Large Upstairs Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower
- Delightful Private Balcony
- Large Loft Space
- Close to Kidbrooke Station and Local Amenities
- Easy Access Greenwich, Blackheath, Woolwich and Central London
1. The size of the property, in particular the downstairs living area has always felt very roomy and a great place to relax. It's big enough for two people to work from home here, without it seeming cramped in any way.
2. The amount of light it gets even in winter due to the big windows and it is great to have an outdoor balcony area especially in summer.
3. You can definitely host people here all year round.
Top 3 things you love about the area.?
1. Lots of greenery and lovely parks nearby. You don't feel like you are in a busy London area which is nice.
2. Despite this, we are in zone 3, and there are great transport links to central London via overland train and bus. The new Elizabeth line is also easy to get to via Woolwich station, so you can be across the city even quicker now. There's an IKEA 10 minutes up the road in Greenwich, and a shopping park right next to it with all the major chains.
3. Area is quiet and family-based and the neighbours are nice and friendly. We have always felt safe here and have never had any issues with security.
Owners further comments:
- The property is very spacious relative to the price. The open-plan kitchen / sitting room area is very big and gets a lot of light.
- The balcony area is big enough to have a BBQ, table and chairs, so it's great to host a few people out there.
- The bathroom has both a shower and and bath, and is pretty large
- The bedrooms are large in size also
- There's plenty of storage in the attic and under the stairs, with some additional storage space on the balcony if you need it.
- The location is great both for walks / runs in greenery, but also very close to London via bus, overland train, and now the Elizabeth line in nearby Woolwich. It's approximately 15 mins to get to London Bridge from Kidbrooke station, 15-20 minutes via bus to get to North Greenwich underground for the O2 and the Tube, and just over 10 minutes by bus to get to Woolwich for the Elizabeth line.
- The area is safe and quiet - we've had no problems living here at all on that front
- Very near to the quaint village feel of Blackheath and also the bustle of Eltham high street, where there are restaurants, cinemas, and pubs.
- There are a number of schools in the area with Good or Outstanding Ofcom ratings
- It's easy enough to get to London City Airport via taxi or on the Tube / DLR, and links to Stansted Airport are pretty straightforward with the Stansted Express train and National Express busses from Stratford (just 3 stops on from North Greenwich).
Ideally located within a short distance of Kidbrooke station and an array of local amenities, this stunning two double bedroom split level purpose built maisonette offers bright and particularly spacious accommodation with modern interiors and stylish finish throughout. Boasting a delightful private balcony - ideal for al fresco drinks and entertaining - as well as a large loft space for all your storage needs, this wonderful property provides superb living space in a popular and friendly residential area. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the upper level, leading into the light and airy open plan reception/kitchen, flooded with natural light from large dual aspect windows. The reception area offers an inviting space for relaxing and entertaining, whilst the kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces and attractive tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the upper floor, there are two large double bedrooms, plus an elegant family bathroom with modern white three piece bath suite and separate walk-in shower unit.
The property is conveniently located within a short walk of Kidbrooke station (15 mins to London Bridge), as well as numerous regular bus routes all providing excellent links into Central London, the City and the surrounding area. North Greenwich underground station is a quick bus ride away, for the iconic site of the O2 and underground services, with the Elizabeth Line now also easily accessible from nearby Woolwich. There are a variety of shops and amenities nearby, with nearby Blackheath, just a short distance away, offering a fashionable array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, and Greenwich also close-by. The area is also well served by good local schools and lovely open spaces for recreation, walks or runs.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
93 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Carnbrook Road, Blackheath, London, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidbrooke Station0.5 miles
- Eltham Station0.8 miles
- Blackheath Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference pfuero5l_EAF_114554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.