Rosedene Court, Dartford, Kent, DA1
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Short walk to Dartford Grammar
- 0.9 miles to Dartford station
- 2nd floor
- Off street parking and car port
- Quiet development
- Well maintained block
Internally the property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and accommodation comprises dual aspect living room/kitchen which has been recently refurbished and benefits from large windows allowing plenty of light, double bedroom with full width fitted wardrobes, further bedroom and a modern bathroom.
Externally there is a delightful communal garden, off street parking and an allocated car port.
The location is superb with Dartford station just 0.9 miles away and offering fast and regular links to Central London and The City. Local shops and retail parks can be found nearby as well as the delightful Dartford Central Park.
In our opinion this property would be perfect for a first time buyer or those looking to get their children into Dartford Grammar.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: Chain free
- Time lived/owned: 6 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: No onward chain and car parking spaces available
- Council tax band: Band C (£152pm)
- EPC Rating:
- Type of heating system: Gas Central Heating
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: No loft
- Is the property Leasehold or Share of Freehold? Share of Freehold
- How long is the remaining lease? 121 years
- How much are the service charges and what does this include? £92 per month. All external building maintenance, communal areas and grounds.
- How much is the ground rent (if leasehold)? No ground rent charge.
- Can you let out the property? No.
- Does the property have allocated parking? If so where is the space? Yes have an allocated car port (number 12) also lots of car park spaces always available.
- Who is the Freeholder and managing agents? Peal Management.
- Are you allowed pets? No.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rosedene Court, Dartford, Kent, DA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station0.7 miles
- Crayford Station1.2 miles
- Slade Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference nag9ly4x_EAF_114556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.