Andalucia, Sevilla, San Nicolás del Puerto, Spain
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 2,250 sq. ft.
(209 sq. m.)
- 6 bedrooms
- Total area: 247 sqm
- House area: 209 sqm
- 2 bathrooms
- Construction year: 1958
The house has on the ground floor a large living room with a wood-burning fireplace that also serves as heating since it has a duct system connected to all the rooms in the house, a full bathroom, a large kitchen and two bedrooms, one of them with a double bed and the other with two single beds.
The upper floor has four large bedrooms, a common living room and a full bathroom.
To be able to enjoy breathing the mountain air, we find a rustic and large patio at the back where you can have barbecues, sunbathe, children play or place a pool for pleasant baths.
This house breathes the essence of the old houses in the mountains with sloping ceilings, hydraulic floors and wooden beams, which gives the house a special flavor and makes it different from newly built homes. It is an ideal home both for family use and enjoyment and to be exploited as tourist accommodation.
The town of San Nicolas del Puerto is located just twenty minutes by car from the municipality of Constantina, which has the Sierra Norte High Resolution Hospital, forty-five minutes from Lora del Río and ninety minutes from Seville Capital.
In addition, this town has multiple attractions in its natural environment such as:
• RIVERA DEL HUEZNAR RECREATIONAL AREA.- Location of the Sierra Morena where the river that bears the same name Rivera del Huéznar is born and whose source constitutes in itself an important tourist attraction. This birth takes place in the form of a water spring in a place known as El Venero or Borbollón. The water, which gushes from the ground at various points, is rich in calcium bicarbonate. Its flow has sometimes exceeded 500 liters per second, making it one of the three large aquifers of the Sierra Morena Seville.
The Birth area is very shady, surrounded by a large mass of trees on which climbing plants develop, forming a dense green cover that provides shelter to a varied birdlife. In its surroundings we can also find archaeological remains from prehistoric human settlements such as the megalithic site of Huerta Nogales.
• NATURAL MONUMENT OF CERRO DEL HIERRO.- This is a surprising place declared a natural monument and whose physiognomy has been determined by an old mining exploitation. History and nature mixed to form this relief made up of needles, canyons, gorges and infinite shapes that create a true visual spectacle for the senses. Wandering in silence through its galleries, say those who have done it, becomes a true exercise in awe that, if done at night, is even ghostly.
• SAN NICOLAS DEL PUERTO ARTIFICIAL BEACH.- The town has a river beach with contained water with gates 350 meters long by 40 meters wide equipped with umbrellas, beach bars where you can have a drink and specific access for people with reduced mobility. This little beach that operates in the summer months is a real attraction both for those who visit the area and decide to take a dip after a hiking route and for foreigners who enjoy it. Likewise, it becomes a perfect complement for tourist accommodation in the area.
• NIGHT OF TERROR.- Another of the many attractions of this wonderful town of San Nicolás del Puerto is its more than consolidated Night of Terror, which this past summer celebrated its 19th edition. It is a thematic event with a passage of terror included next to the river and that multiplies the people who come to enjoy such a unique summer event.
The home we offer is therefore an ideal investment for both families and tourism entrepreneurs as it is located in one of the towns in Sierra Morena perfectly prepared to enjoy nature and its many attractions for people who want a quiet and peaceful lifestyle. healthy but without giving up the main services and at the same time being quite close to important towns such as Constantina, Lora del Río, the monumental Carmona or the Capital of Seville itself.
Do not hesitate to call us to expand or visit this jewel of Sierra Morena that can now be yours for less than the cost of a small apartment in your city.
INCLUDING FEES. WE HELP YOU FIND THE BEST MORTGAGE ON THE MARKET. Don't miss the opportunity to have more information or visit it
Your trusted person: Jose María Montero Alcaide. IAD Spain. +34 639 36 19 13
Andalucia, Sevilla, San Nicolás del Puerto, Spain
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Sevilla (San Pablo)(International)42.6 miles
- Jerez(International)89.0 miles
Advice on buying Spanish property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Spain.
About the agent
IAD is the new generation of real estate networks: International - Innovative - Professional - Collaborative.
Based on a totally innovative model that breaks with the traditional concept of real estate agency, IAD "to conquer" for its proximity and efficiency.
Founded in France, in May 2008, by three deep connoisseurs of the real estate sector, IAD started from a visionary concept which merges real estate, web and network marketing.
IAD began the internationalization on 201
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by IAD España, Barcelona (reference 247016_103605) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.